Tuesday, December 31, 2019

A Full Moon Day

My last full moon day was an interesting one. I have a routine for full moon day, which involves waking up before sunrise and spend a few minutes watching the moon.

I checked out an interesting way to spend the full moon day. I heard about YogaSukham from a friend who is a regular practitioner of yoga and a pro in meditation. I see myself, still a beginner when it comes to meditation but I practice yoga everyday for the past 3 years.

They offer FREE meditation from 7-9 PM on full moon days. This is an amazing opportunity for all Dublin residents to try out. It was a pleasant experience for me and I was impressed by the facility

The meditation hall had a bunch of candle lit up and had yoga mats with support pillows arranged for the attendees. I was a few minutes late,  When I entered into the meditation hall I felt the absolute silence. I sat down for meditation, in few minutes I opened my eyes it was already 8pm. In my experience, I was sitting there for a few minutes  but i was sitting there for 45 minutes.

Credit goes to the ambiance and the extra support cushion provided. I can’t believe this is a free service offered by YogaSukham. I am really thankful for their service.

Please take advantage of this service and spend some time just for yourself and let your life blossoms.

YogaSukham is at “7001 Village Parkway, Dublin, California 94568” and their phone number is “(925) 264-9906”

There is a nice article about "Sports and talking Mind" from one of YogaSukham members, which I think is worth sharing here.


Some Places to find them online :

Dublin-health

Ca-state.cataloxy

Dublinonline

Manta

Mapsconnect

Merchantcircle

Foursquare

No comments:

Post a Comment